Park and Pet Policy
1) Due to insurance restrictions, we cannot accept any vicious
breeds, such as Pit Bulls, Chows, Mastiffs, Doberman, Rottweilers,
Wolf-mixes and Malamutes or any combination of dog that includes
a) We know some of members of these breeds can be loving
and friendly pets, but our insurance carrier excludes them from
our insurance policy, therefore, we must do so also.
2) Dogs must be kept on a leash at all times and you must be on
the other end of that leash. Do not tie pets to hookups or trees. Do
not let them dig holes.
3) No dogs can be left unattended outdoors, either leashed or
4) Please be a good neighbor and keep your pet from excessive
barking or other behaviors that may be offensive to your neighbors.
5) To enable us to keep our pet friendly policy, it is necessary for
you to clean up after your pet and dispose of any pet discharge in